Silk scarves are SO much fun.
Hunt in your local op-shop for some lovely colourful scarves for children of all ages!
Baby loves to
* chew them
* scrunch them up in their chubby little fists
* play "peek-a-boo" and "where has teddy gone?"
* roll on them after bathtime - feeling the silk on their skins.
Toddlers and older children may like to
* throw them
* wrap things in them, playing "presents for everyone!"
* make them into parachutes
* tents for teddies
* royal capes
* desert headwraps
* bedding for a baby doll
* wrap to carry baby doll around in
* sling for a "broken arm"
* bandage for playing doctoring
Let their imaginations soar!